1. How does the chemistry between the characters evolve?
2. Did you believe the conflict between the hero and heroine was credible? Why or why not?
3. Time period plays a large part in any story. Did the story immerse you in the correct era?
4. How does scene contribute to the narrative tension?
5. Did the hero and heroine each undergo a character arc by the end of the book?
6. What options did the heroine have? What about the hero’s choices?
7. Do you believe in love at first sight?
8. Was the balance between narrative and dialogue appropriate?
9. Does this book give you insight into living in Texas?
10. Was the book’s conclusion satisfactory? Why or why not?